GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
On the foul, the only debate is if Isak would have had control of the ball. I think there is an argument that he was ahead of the ball and might not have controlled. But we won’t know.

It’s a red for me, but it is a bit frustrating as they can’t really play it out since he goes down.
I think you meant to say "but it is a bit frustrating as they can’t really play it out since VVD went straight through his legs." What player is staying on their feet when they get taken out?

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think you meant to say "but it is a bit frustrating as they can’t really play it out since VVD went straight through his legs." What player is staying on their feet when they get taken out?
Sure. Though I don’t know if the contact was a heavy as it seems in slow motion / Isak going down. It’s still stupid, and by the book, is a likely red. I don’t think I’ve seen the angle of if anyone would have gotten over, but it’s tough

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Nunez steal Haaland's finishing skills like the Monstars in space jam?

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad