GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
nonsense call VAR has to over turn this. Leicester have no business being tied but that shoild be a goal.

Right call. Stupidest rule in football almost cost them

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
City Ipswich ref missing three penalties so far, and VAR only getting one right. At least it's 1-1 on missed penalties, so the score isn't being affected lol

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Haaland out of sorts another game he looks lost in buildup. This is the exact fear I had with him. He should adapt but not looking good early for city.
This is a joke/callback to the early comments about him right? Just want to make sure I’m understanding right :laugh:

Reactions: luiginb

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
interesting that we aren't starting Carlos considering he was the MoTM in both Arsenal matches last season

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Didn't watch that game, but good to see ESR and Iwobi both on the score sheet for Fulham

Reactions: maclean

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man U lost lmao.

I really should get Peacock, I just hate subbing to all these streaming services. Only 1 or 2 games on this weekend for the EPL on USA/NBC.
I thought Peacock was trash, but they uploaded all the recordings of the matches, which is a big positive. However, ever since I got Peacock, they have raised their rates by three dollars. That is immense, considering they don't really have anything else; their streaming service non-EPL is really lacklustre compared to Netflix.

Reactions: Sad People

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad