GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Peacock isn't bad. The Olympics coverage was great. I hope they continue to work on Goal Rush
Don't quote me, but I am pretty sure Goal Rush is a Sky Sports product and not NBC.

Huh? Your striker should be going after a ball like that every single time. If my striker doesn't dive after a ball sent across the middle like that, I'd be screaming at him.
The ball was already going in the net though...

they had a student deal for a bit. I think first responders as well. I usually just pick it up during EPL and then turn it off when done. It wasn't that expensive compared to other stuff... but yeah. They also do a "oh, you're quitting, let me drop the cost" sometimes
They have great USA Black Friday deals. You can get a whole year for like $10.99 dollars, I highly recommend when US Thanksgiving comes around.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I thought Peacock was trash, but they uploaded all the recordings of the matches, which is a big positive. However, ever since I got Peacock, they have raised their rates by three dollars. That is immense, considering they don't really have anything else; their streaming service non-EPL is really lacklustre compared to Netflix.
Sidenote but all streaming services are raising their prices now, almost every year.

Reactions: S E P H

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The ball was already going in the net though...
He wasn’t trying for the second ball. He jumped in for the first ball and his momentum slid him towards goal. Then he saw Garnacho sending it towards him and he tried to stop/get out of the way but couldn’t.

You could tell by his reaction he clearly wasn’t trying to get it.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
McGinn is allowed to run around like a wrecking ball and everyone in the league is allowed to run through Saka's back without getting a yellow...

Reactions: S E P H

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Seems like Oliver is determined to let them play -- otherwise McGinn, Onana, Timber & Saliba should also all be on yellows.

Rogers has been fantastic so far, Watkins probably should be taken off for Durán -- he had so much time to hit that empty net.

Nedeljković thrown in the deep end and is holding his own so far, impressive for the 18 y/o

Maatsen & Ramsey double sub probably around the 60th minute?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We don't look very threatening today.

Also Timber looks like someone who has had a year of no competitive play.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Lots of Villa players "blocking" Raya on corners. They even did it on a free kick in the first half. Good thing they implemented that new rule after Arsenal dominated set pieces last year.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Looked like Saka was probably offside there anyways, but nice little play by Odegaard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad