GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Couldn't watch any games today.

Glad to see Spurs bounce back. Understand Odobert looked promising. Van de Ven's run for the last goal looked incredible.

Ten Hag lmao

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hudson-Odoi seems to be “back” for the first time in 5+ years. Pretty sure he’s getting a bigger move in the next year. Lost that electric pace he had with all the injuries but the decision making and overall quality is showing again.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Ollie Watkins will have nightmares tonight.

Saliba... my word is he a defender. Are there any better? There was one attack in the first half, Villa had numbers and he just read the play, stepped up and not only intercepted the pass but controlled it and started the play the other way.

Reactions: Evilo and maclean

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Haaland was the beneficiary of a good ball from De Bruyne for his second goal, but he made that finish look so much easier than it was.

Reactions: luiginb

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I really don't think Son stands out compared to other players in terms of dirtiness, whining or simulation. Not anymore at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad