Maple Leafs announce Oreo as new helmet sponsor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Serious question. Have you ever had European milk?
Walmart sells Parmalat Milk but I'm sure other stores have different brands.

Give those a shit, see if it's different for you.

As a Euro I find American Milk, regardless of whether it's 1%,2% or whole Milk just tastes extremely watered down.
I mean there is a pretty big ocean to water it down from North America to Europe

Winnipeg
Vancouver
Montreal
Ottawa
Edmonton
Calgary

What's on their helmets this season?
Our sponsor in Edmonton probably leads to more divorces than death

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
There was a time, in the not so distant past, where having milk and oreos on your uniform would have been f***ing Pejorative Slured

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
To think Oreo would top their recent relationship with Coca Cola with a collaboration with the prestigious Maple Leafs. What an honor for the Oreo logo to grace the storied jerseys of the many great players that play for the city of Toronto.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
giphy.gif

Commander Clueless

Apathy of the Leaf
Sep 10, 2008
I feel like the quality of Oreos has nosedived (nosedove? nosedoved? ....nosedoven?) in the last few years.

I might also just be old now.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
One of the most overrated cookies sponsoring one of the most overrated franchises in pro sports.

Fitting.
This is the hottest take I've seen on these boards

I feel like the quality of Oreos has nosedived (nosedove? nosedoved? ....nosedoven?) in the last few years.

I'm sure it has, along with every company that has been sold to some megacorp.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

I'll admit that I don't eat alot of cookies anymore.

I used to love oreos with milk though.

My favourites were the decadent chocolate chip pc cookies and chips ahoy growing up.... but oreos were on the podium as well.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Someone better follow up and pick up that Hydrox sponsorship.

I'll admit that I don't eat alot of cookies anymore.

I used to love oreos with milk though.

My favourites were the decadent chocolate chip pc cookies and chips ahoy growing up.... but oreos were on the podium as well.
See, now *those* are a good dunking cookie. Get me a nice chocolate chip/chunk and a cold glass of milk, and I'm a happy camper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad