Epic Calder Battle in 2024-25 Season

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
so stuck on that hyperbole that you missed the entire point
That was the entire point lmao it was right in the post of mine you quoted and what I was talking about therein. If you wanted to discuss something completely different, you shouldn’t have quoted me. Common sense, buddy.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
That was the entire point lmao it was right in the post of mine you quoted and what I was talking about therein. If you wanted to discuss something completely different, you shouldn’t have quoted me. Common sense, buddy.
The irony of you talking about common sense. A guy that missed the obvious hyperbole and has continued trying to insult everyone that actually has the common sense to understand.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
The irony of you talking about common sense. A guy that missed the obvious hyperbole and has continued trying to insult everyone that actually has the common sense to understand.
You’re reaching hard here. It wasn’t “obvious hyperbole” because he was using specific figures, and walked back his statement after. Doesn’t jive. If it was intended figuratively, he would’ve said what you’re saying here instead of walking it back like he did. I wasn’t the only one to call it out either, but here you are pretending that’s the case. Have fun seething about whatever issue it is that you have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad