Epic Calder Battle in 2024-25 Season

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
so stuck on that hyperbole that you missed the entire point
That was the entire point lmao it was right in the post of mine you quoted and what I was talking about therein. If you wanted to discuss something completely different, you shouldn’t have quoted me. Common sense, buddy.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
That was the entire point lmao it was right in the post of mine you quoted and what I was talking about therein. If you wanted to discuss something completely different, you shouldn’t have quoted me. Common sense, buddy.
The irony of you talking about common sense. A guy that missed the obvious hyperbole and has continued trying to insult everyone that actually has the common sense to understand.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
The irony of you talking about common sense. A guy that missed the obvious hyperbole and has continued trying to insult everyone that actually has the common sense to understand.
You’re reaching hard here. It wasn’t “obvious hyperbole” because he was using specific figures, and walked back his statement after. Doesn’t jive. If it was intended figuratively, he would’ve said what you’re saying here instead of walking it back like he did. I wasn’t the only one to call it out either, but here you are pretending that’s the case. Have fun seething about whatever issue it is that you have.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
From every viewing, he doesn't look like he is willing to attack the middle of the ice.

Gets the puck at the blue line, skates around a little, the Montreal crowd goes nuts, skates into the corner, loses the puck, and repeat.

That was his entire game in the 4 viewings I've had at the NHL level.

He'll figure it out, but I don't think it'll be in time to win the Calder.

A few secondary assists don't change this opinion.

I see the potential though.
You don’t know what you are watching. Been the best player on the ice in every game this season.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Want to make a bet?

Winner gets to choose the loser name on HF for next year.

PS I already challenged you to the same bet over your Habs over Sens prediction.

Are you the kind of blow hard who just spouts BS or do you back it up?

I don't know if you were able to watch the game, but if so, you can't tell me that he ain't going to be in the conversation

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
If he stays healthy, it will be Hutson's to lose.

Rare to see a player start his career with such a high level mix of confidence, production and impact. Fun player to watch every single shift.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
From every viewing, he doesn't look like he is willing to attack the middle of the ice.

Gets the puck at the blue line, skates around a little, the Montreal crowd goes nuts, skates into the corner, loses the puck, and repeat.

That was his entire game in the 4 viewings I've had at the NHL level.

He'll figure it out, but I don't think it'll be in time to win the Calder.

A few secondary assists don't change this opinion.

I see the potential though.
How can someone be so out of touch. Leaf homer are so funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad