Post-Game Talk: Endgame

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilersfaninTO

Nov 25, 2018
giphy.gif

Other than when McDrai was on the ice did I ever feel like we had a legitimate chance to score. Conversely, I cringed with every Calgary shot because of our leaky ass goalies.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Lol... game just ended and the Post game thread is 4 pages deep already.

That was a tough one to watch.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oilers still in a playoff spot only due to the incompetence of the other bubble teams tonight.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Early goals just kill this team. Tonight it was Nuge but individual errors just creep in.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Could you imagine what a laughing stock that this organization would be after that? That would be more something we’ve never seen before. The team would be known as the group that got dealt a pair of aces, then managed to **** up everything possible and then folded. Return or not, the damage team’s reputation would be a lasting scar.

It would likely be the end of me following the Oilers and probably hockey altogether.

I honestly think that’s the only way to improve the depth on this team. Or Holland can just hope McDavid sticks around for 5+ years of losing while he drafts prospects that are years away. (I would be done with the team as well if McDavid was traded, I just think that’s the only way they can improve their depth sadly as the return would be astronomical)

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Oilers need to invest in analytics before puck tracking becomes widely available. But I don’t expect them to do anything.
Didn't these numbnuts start the advanced stats hiring by hiring that Dellow guy? And now they don't even have a department?
You need scouts and eye tests, but that is mindboggling to me in todays day and age.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I may get roasted but this is Holland's team and its ****. C mon kenny get out of the 90's and get something done. Man this is embarrassing what a **** show . I also hate hate loosing
I hate this team, but I have to see what Holland does in the next month. Either plug the whole or sink to the bottom. I can't fully judge him yet

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Oilers media will avoid asking anything about what the f*** is wrong with Holland, Drai, etc.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I have preached patience but Holland needs to do something for the players and fans to at least show he is trying. Not like a big massive trade but shake something up. Swap goalies around, call up a forward or two. Trade Jones for a similar forward. Just something to throw the fans a bone, cause from the outside what is he doing?

Outside of the Neal trade Holland has done absolutely nothing positive for the org since he got here. Nothing.

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
It’s amazing how this team continually never has a man open to pick up a rebound, how often they pass into skates, in front, or into nowhere. They can’t score on the rush....they can’t even bring the puck in on the rush! This is a perimeter team that relies on the dump and chase, cycling the puck to the defence for the big shot that goes.....wide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad