OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I still like taco bell. They used to have these meal deals that came with a burrito, bag of Doritos, and drink for about $3. That was my go-to for years before they phased it out around 2018 or so. Their meals are getting more expensive and the $5 box is up to $6, but it still might be the best value meal for fast food right now.

Little Caesars is cheap but not good, like cafeteria pizza. If you're going chain pizza Dominos is generally the best bang for buck, but it's not gourmet.
I like to get black beans and rice at Taco Bell. It's seasoned well. Also I got a chicken soft taco there the other day and it's the best I've gotten from them in years. But I don't anticipate it will be that way every time lol.

They used to have a toasted breakfast burrito a couple years ago that was really good but they took it off the menu.

Now I'm craving fast food :help:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Wishing her a speedy recovery! Glad everything is being paid for by the university.

University also told her that they will honor her COVID year scholarship whether she can run or not. The recovery period is 6-9 months so we will see if she can get her form back- she was running individual & relay sprints and doing the pentathlon.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
University also told her that they will honor her COVID year scholarship whether she can run or not. The recovery period is 6-9 months so we will see if she can get her form back- she was running individual & relay sprints and doing the pentathlon.
That is awesome! She's going to crush her comeback

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1709079287818.png

• Wow
Reactions: BMC and Mione134

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
BIG Thunderstorms and tornados coming our way over the next couple hours. Been really warm the past couple days and a big 'ol cold front is pushing through.

Time to pull the trash cans back into the garage. Its FEBRUARY, FFS......

• Wow
Reactions: caz16 and Ladyfan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
BIG Thunderstorms and tornados coming our way over the next couple hours. Been really warm the past couple days and a big 'ol cold front is pushing through.

Time to pull the trash cans back into the garage. Its FEBRUARY, FFS......
Be safe Rocco! I'm actually taking a storm spotting class right now for the OKC Metro.

Pay attention to your local meteorologists. They will guide you through everything.

Reactions: caz16

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Be safe Rocco! I'm actually taking a storm spotting class right now for the OKC Metro.

Pay attention to your local meteorologists. They will guide you through everything.
Thanks Alli. We’ve been through these before and this ain’t our first rodeo.

Got the pets in the basement. Got a couple on the ground but it looks like they’re gonna go just a bit north of us. Can hear the sirens in Aurora (west of us) but still quiet here.

• Wow
Reactions: Alicat and Ladyfan

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Reactions: caz16

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Thanks Alli. We’ve been through these before and this ain’t our first rodeo.

Got the pets in the basement. Got a couple on the ground but it looks like they’re gonna go just a bit north of us. Can hear the sirens in Aurora (west of us) but still quiet here.
Glad to hear things are quiet and you're prepared. I hate nocturnal tornadoes.

I just finished my storm spotter class and the instructor was understandably distracted. I figured this was a smart idea since weather out there can change rapidly and with little warning.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I had Taco Bell tonight actually.

Crunch wrap, sans sour cream, add rice
Two crunchy tacos
Potato and cheese
Chips and cheese
Chalupa supreme
Medium Pepsi

I ate around 930. I’m starving now, and having trouble going back to sleep because my internal clock is all jacked up

• Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I had Taco Bell tonight actually.

Crunch wrap, sans sour cream, add rice
Two crunchy tacos
Potato and cheese
Chips and cheese
Chalupa supreme
Medium Pepsi

I ate around 930. I’m starving now, and having trouble going back to sleep because my internal clock is all jacked up
McDonald's here delivers til 1:30am. . .

• Wow
Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad