OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I had Taco Bell tonight actually.

Crunch wrap, sans sour cream, add rice
Two crunchy tacos
Potato and cheese
Chips and cheese
Chalupa supreme
Medium Pepsi

I ate around 930. I’m starving now, and having trouble going back to sleep because my internal clock is all jacked up

I'll provide you some gas x that you'll need after all of that.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This weather is freaky - we had thunderstorms yesterday and then for a couple of hours starting around 3:00 am. High winds too and it is 11C (52F) this morning at 5:00 am. We should still be going down to -9C overnight with daytime highs of zero.

The temp will plummet today and cause flash freezing - with all the rain we got and high winds, driving will not be fun. Blowing snow tonight. We have screwed this planet up so badly. I dread to think of what it is doing to the trees and plants. We had snowdrops coming up a couple of weeks ago :(

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
You’re in Hooksett, go get a pretzel at the welcome area lol. Seriously though. Very good
Dude I think we are twins!

My last day working in Boston before moving to VT I parked in the city so I could drive to VT at night. Had dinner in Cambridge with some work friends

. I was running on low sleep due to a week of house fixing since the wife and kids decamped a week earlier. Hit up the common man for some gas, free coffee and a pretzel with mustard. That was a good pretzel. Still grab one when I am solo for the dark drive on 89

5 years ago like last week, crazy. Try had so much more snow that winter.

• Haha
Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Dude I think we are twins!

My last day working in Boston before moving to VT I parked in the city so I could drive to VT at night. Had dinner in Cambridge with some work friends

. I was running on low sleep due to a week of house fixing since the wife and kids decamped a week earlier. Hit up the common man for some gas, free coffee and a pretzel with mustard. That was a good pretzel. Still grab one when I am solo for the dark drive on 89

5 years ago like last week, crazy. Try had so much more snow that winter.
It’s a ski trip ritual now. Always make a stop in Hooksett at the C Man and pick up a drink and a grab n go breakfast sandwich. It’s a good spot to stop and stretch quick too. It felt very strange driving by it in both directions without stopping on Saturday.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
It’s a ski trip ritual now. Always make a stop in Hooksett at the C Man and pick up a drink and a grab n go breakfast sandwich. It’s a good spot to stop and stretch quick too. It felt very strange driving by it in both directions without stopping on Saturday.
My only complaint is that friggin candy store they put in to stare at as you are eating. They know how to torment parents...

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
MEDICAL UPDATE - MGH has decided that the only way they can determine what is going on in my lungs is a biopsy which will require spending the night at Hotel MGH sometime in March.

It is what it is

• Wow
Reactions: BMC

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Fast food prices are just ridiculous these days. And the quality is not improving in kind.

Thankfully I'm back to not eating that kind of stuff anymore. The crazy prices help take the sting out of not buying a cheeseburger when I have a craving lol

I have developed a weakness for DiGiorno frozen pizza (Supreme), which, like most highly processed "industrial foods," is terrible for you.

Other than that, my treats can be dear (Prosciutto de Parma, pâté & foie gras, fromage of every order (aged Parmesan, blues, triple cremes, and all manner of stinky cheeses) or humble (crudité, pickles, seafood, hummus/harissa, homemade olive tapenade, Cape Cod chips).

I haven't had fast food of any kind in, literally, 30 years plus.

I'm a food snob and proud of it,

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
No!

Taco Bell was a regular staple in my diet in law school, where I had little spare time and less money, and could get 4 tacos for $.89. To this day I have no desire to go back to that joint. Same with Little Caesars, where I'd buy the two pizzas for $5.99 deal and try to convince myself that the pizza couldn't be that bad (Spoiler alert -- it was worse than bad).

When was this, 1971?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
MEDICAL UPDATE - MGH has decided that the only way they can determine what is going on in my lungs is a biopsy which will require spending the night at Hotel MGH sometime in March.

It is what it is
you got this friend, I know you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad