OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Anyone else dealing with a stomach bug?

Not exaggerating when I say I haven’t had one in at least 20 years….but dealing with a mild one since around 3:00.

Hope it doesn’t get worse.

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Anyone else dealing with a stomach bug?

Not exaggerating when I say I haven’t had one in at least 20 years….but dealing with a mild one since around 3:00.

Hope it doesn’t get worse.
Nurovirus is going around. School vacation week for MA and NH is officially over. I had that back in 2013. Never. Ever. Again.

I highly suggest getting some pedialyte. That stuff saved me. Pedialyte and rest.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I just noticed it is National Oreo Day, which brings the question of which is your favourite one? I am not a huge Oreo fan but really liked the carrot cake ones that were out a few years ago. The salted caramel was also good but it was the "thin" type, needed more cookie.

1709722287954.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I just noticed it is National Oreo Day, which brings the question of which is your favourite one? I am not a huge Oreo fan but really liked the carrot cake ones that were out a few years ago. The salted caramel was also good but it was the "thin" type, needed more cookie.

View attachment 830298
Regular Oreos for me. For a variation, I love the double stuffed ones :)

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA

View attachment 830298
Mint Oreos are my favorite. I don't even know of Oreo makes those, But many grocery stores do with knock-offs.

Reactions: caz16

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

View attachment 830298

Oreos are my all time favorite cookie. I love original & double stuff dunked in milk.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: caz16

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Looking for firm mattress recommendations if anyone has any - want to move away from memory foam type more back to traditional, cost is not a concern (sup ladies)

Reactions: GordonHowe

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

View attachment 830298
I do not like them at all.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Looking for firm mattress recommendations if anyone has any - want to move away from memory foam type more back to traditional, cost is not a concern (sup ladies)
Sorry, I'm a Nectar guy. Met my request for firm, and the ladies request for forgiving.

I've had a Zuzu back in my apartment for 6 years now that I got for $200 on clearance. They had a few different levels of firmness. I went right in the middle and that sucker was FIRM.

But these were both foam jawns

Reactions: NeelyDan

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena

These guys are great, not sure if they ship to Canada though

Reactions: NeelyDan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It would have been my Dad's 104th birthday tomorrow (March 7th).

This photo was taken at Virginia Beach in 1942, during Army basic training. He had tried to enlist earlier, but was turned away, as he was Canadian. Once they drafted him, he passed the officer training test, but was again turned down, being a Canadian! Eventually, the Army naturalized him, and he served in the South Pacific.

1709748571368.png

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

View attachment 830298
The mint ones are legit amazing.

They have a ton of flavors I'd like to try but haven't been able to because I don't want to buy an entire bag at once because I try to limit the snacks I have at home. I want to try the red velvet ones badly though.

When I was a kid and didn't care about staying in shape, there was absolutely nothing on earth better than an Oreo dunked in whole milk.

Reactions: BMC and caz16

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

This photo was taken at Virginia Beach in 1942, during Army basic training. He had tried to enlist earlier, but was turned away, as he was Canadian. Once they drafted him, he passed the officer training test, but was again turned down, being a Canadian! Eventually, the Army naturalized him, and he served in the South Pacific.

View attachment 830465
Happy birthday, sir.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

View attachment 830465
Happy Birthday to your Dad, he has such a kind face, I bet he was a lovely person.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

View attachment 830298
i just realized tbey brought the oreo cakesters back. those are the best

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
The absolute KING of all Oreos…..I load up on these at Christmas time and ration them over the rest of the year. My wife and kids still can’t find my stash, no matter how hard they try….

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 3

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
If your faith in humanity has flagged over the years, remember:

Better to light a candle than curse the dark.

There are many, many such video compilations. (Select YouTube below.)

Take heart,

• Love
Reactions: BMC and caz16

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events