OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Things are moving quickly now

1709265640506.png

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
My son is doing a survey for his class. Out of these four options, which is your favorite cereal?
Cap'n Crunch
Froot Loops
Frosted Flakes
Fruity Pebbles

For me, the choice is obvious. But it's getting trounced right now by a lesser part of a complete breakfast.
Frosted Flakes.

Then Fruity Pebbles, although Cap'n Crunch would take second if it was the Crunch Berries version.

Froot Loops last.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I need a good, easy recipe for black bean soup, if anyone has a favorite?

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I admit it every so often I buy a DiGiorno pizza. :sueme:

Once in a great while I'll get something at a Burger King, usually a burger, fries & shake. Other than that I go to local restaurants when I want to eat out/take out.

I buy the store brand rising crust pizzas at Star Market, especially when they're on sale with the loyalty account(most recently bought three for $3.97 apiece). I tried one from Stop & Shop once and it was lousy.

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I buy the store brand rising crust pizzas at Star Market, especially when they're on sale with the loyalty account(most recently bought three for $3.97 apiece). I tried one from Stop & Shop once and it was lousy.

If DiGiorno isn't available I'll buy Red Baron. It's not bad.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Cap'n Crunch should have been the obvious winner here. Frosted Flakes takes gold however.
Was the question "which cereal is most likely to result in open wounds to your mouth?"

Because the Cap'n makes that happen!

Out of those choices, Frosted Flakes would be the best IMO. I'm more of a Kix, Crispix, or Frosted Cheerios type of guy myself

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Looking for a fun spot to stop for a night or two on the drive home from Ocean City, MD. Heading there at the end of September for a music festival and want to stop somewhere on the way home to break up the drive/extend the trip. Somewhere with bars/breweries/restaurants to explore, cute downtown to walk around, etc.

So far all I’ve thought of is Mystic, CT. Any one visited? Any other ideas?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Looking for a fun spot to stop for a night or two on the drive home from Ocean City, MD. Heading there at the end of September for a music festival and want to stop somewhere on the way home to break up the drive/extend the trip. Somewhere with bars/breweries/restaurants to explore, cute downtown to walk around, etc.

So far all I’ve thought of is Mystic, CT. Any one visited? Any other ideas?
Mystic is awesome. I don't know about their bars/breweries as we would go for the day when we were glamping. My sister got married at the Aquarium and the Hilton across the street is super nice. Sift bakert is a must visit especially in the morning but you have to get there before it opens. The owner, Adam Young won best baker in America on Food Network.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Has anyone here heard anything lately from @missingchicklet? A regular and very good poster here for a long time, but not a peep from him now in over 2 months. I know people come and go from the board all the time, for all sorts of reasons. This one is unusual though as he was pretty active and then nothing. Just hope he's ok.

Reactions: rfournier103

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Was the question "which cereal is most likely to result in open wounds to your mouth?"

Because the Cap'n makes that happen!

Out of those choices, Frosted Flakes would be the best IMO. I'm more of a Kix, Crispix, or Frosted Cheerios type of guy myself
I’m a Cocoa Pebbles, Corn Pops and Cocoa Puffs girl. Cap’n Crunch came in at #4.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m a Cocoa Pebbles, Corn Pops and Cocoa Puffs girl. Cap’n Crunch came in at #4.
I would pop Corn Pops at the top of those 4 you listed, for sure. It's been years since I had a bowl

"I gotta have my Pops!"

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad