Prospect Info: Emil Heineman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Man watching some of those AHL highlights of him and this kid’s a gamer. He’s like a less physical more skilled Anderson with a brain. And not unlike Patches pre-Chara too

Looks like a dream boat of a complimentary winger. Hopefully injuries aren’t an issue. Otherwise he’s a top 9 lock with that speed, size shot combo. He’s really good at getting open too. He’s low key slept on. He’ll be a fan favourite
He is.

He is in my top 4 best habs prospect. Hope to see him in the NHL for at least a few games this year, maybe after the deadline. Best would be that he makes the team from camp but i don’t know because of hoffman, armia, etc…

He should at least be the first call up.

Heineman with Mesar as solid top-6 players in Laval. Great 4th line additions once in Montreal.
Oh, is more than a 4th line guy, for sure.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
He is.

He is in my top 4 best habs prospect. Hope to see him in the NHL for at least a few games this year, maybe after the deadline. Best would be that he makes the team from camp but i don’t know because of hoffman, armia, etc…

He should at least be the first call up.

Oh, is more than a 4th line guy, for sure.
I was being sarcastic, a bit, but Heineman may only get a start on the 4th line until we remove more dead weight from the lineup in Montreal.

That doesn't mean he can't move up into the top-9, though.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I was being sarcastic, a bit, but Heineman may only get a start on the 4th line until we remove more dead weight from the lineup in Montreal.

That doesn't mean he can't move up into the top-9, though.
I think it’s better he just stays in Laval until they have a spot, after the TDL or injury. Better to see him getting top 6 minutes in Laval :nod:

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
In 2 years, Heineman/Kapanen/Ylonen could be big time luxury on a 3rd line, with any of them able to replace in the top 6. Ylonen is somewhat suspect but if he was 100% all out he would'nt be 3rd line with the skills he has.

I feel we'll be really surprised by how good Heineman can be now that he has had some games in the AHL to get used to the small rinks. I'm eager for camp just to see how well he does.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He looked awfully good in Laval when he arrived late in the season. Looking forward to seeing him steal a spot at camp.
What will HuGo and MSL do if Heineman is better than Hoffman and Armia?

What if Ylonen isn't better than those 2 right out of the gate?

The answer to me is clear: RHP, Ylonen, and Heineman should be playing ahead of Hoffman and Armia. Is Slaf the one who needs AHL time? We'll see.

Reactions: Redux91 and Tyson

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man watching some of those AHL highlights of him and this kid’s a gamer. He’s like a less physical more skilled Anderson with a brain. And not unlike Patches pre-Chara too

Looks like a dream boat of a complimentary winger. Hopefully injuries aren’t an issue. Otherwise he’s a top 9 lock with that speed, size shot combo. He’s really good at getting open too. He’s low key slept on. He’ll be a fan favourite
I need him on Dach's wing like, yesterday lol

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I was highly impressed by him when he joined Laval. Surprised there's not more hype behind him heading into training camp.

Really excited to see how he projects the next few years. Hope he keeps improving.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
He looked awfully good in Laval when he arrived late in the season. Looking forward to seeing him steal a spot at camp.
Would be fantastic, but geez we have 26 players signed and in the way so to speak......who would he replace ??
Hoffman, Armia and Wideman all to Laval in order to get to 22-23 players...

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Would be fantastic, but geez we have 26 players signed and in the way so to speak......who would he replace ??
You gave the correct answer to your question.

Do it Hughes, do it. We want to see Ylonen, Heineman, and RHP in Montreal, not Armia, Hoffman, and Wideman.

Reactions: BLONG7

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
What will HuGo and MSL do if Heineman is better than Hoffman and Armia?

What if Ylonen isn't better than those 2 right out of the gate?

The answer to me is clear: RHP, Ylonen, and Heineman should be playing ahead of Hoffman and Armia. Is Slaf the one who needs AHL time? We'll see.
But not ahead of Gallagher?
Heineman got hurt last season in camp.but those others should have been iced before those others but they must have been trying to bring some value to the dead woods,lather rinse repeat this season?

Reactions: the

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He was among our best players in camp last year. Sounds like you under estimated him

Just like Brandon Bochenski, right? Heineman is obviously better than him, but he wouldn't have been one of our best player last year.

More time in Laval won't hurt him and we have too much of a log jam at the wings.

Caufield-Anderson
Slafkovsky-Newhook
RHP-Gallagher
Ylonen - One of Evans/Monahan/Dach/Dvorak (since they can't all play C)

Even if you remove Hoffman/Armia, Pitlick and Pezzetta, you'll have a hard time fitting him.

Of course, if he forces your hand at camp you find a way, but there's currently no reason to pencil him in the lineup.

Reactions: 1909

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That my friend will truly show what kind of GM we have. Making room for some of these young players needs to happen but can it and will it happen?

Reactions: BLONG7

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Just like Brandon Bochenski, right? Heineman is obviously better than him, but he wouldn't have been one of our best player last year.

More time in Laval won't hurt him and we have too much of a log jam at the wings.

Caufield-Anderson
Slafkovsky-Newhook
RHP-Gallagher
Ylonen - One of Evans/Monahan/Dach/Dvorak (since they can't all play C)

Even if you remove Hoffman/Armia, Pitlick and Pezzetta, you'll have a hard time fitting him.

Of course, if he forces your hand at camp you find a way, but there's currently no reason to pencil him in the lineup.
Dvo is out to start the season. So that's how Heineman could get in the lineup ahead of Hoffman, Armia, and Pitlick, who aren't part of the future.

Then, by the time Dvo comes back, who knows how many injuries there will be.

Reactions: Tyson

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Dvo is out to start the season. So that's how Heineman could get in the lineup ahead of Hoffman, Armia, and Pitlick, who aren't part of the future.

Then, by the time Dvo comes back, who knows how many injuries there will be.

Even then, you would get two of Ylonen/Heineman/RHP on the 4th line. I prefer taking advantage of Heineman's waiver exemption and having him play a big role in Laval to start the year. Call him up if a top-9 spot opens up.

Unless of course he blows everyone out of the water at training camp.

Reactions: NewDef and Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad