Injury Report: Eichel suffers high ankle sprain in Oct 12th practice; out 6-8 weeks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012

7WlEkydlQEi0o.gif

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC

Well he's young. Six weeks would stink, but there's still lots of time in the season left to earn points. Hold .500 to start (unlike last year's disaster run), and they'll be good. With Ennis healthy and Okposo back soon, they will still be strong up front...just not as dynamic.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Guessing he'll be back in about a month. He should be able to bounce back from a sprain fairly quick.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
This sucks so much. This bloody team is cursed. If I could go back to 94, i would start cheering for the Bruins. Why. Why.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
This sucks so much. This bloody team is cursed. If I could go back to 94, i would start cheering for the Bruins. Why. Why.

If the Sabres are a good team they can lose 1 player and have success. Our other players need to step up. If they can't we are further away than we thought.

This is actually a good chance to see where we stand as a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad