ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Power plays were pretty one sided in favour of Toronto but they failed to take advantage of it. Have to think the penalties are more even going forward.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
Florida be like...
cat-nails.gif

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah all the Leaf fans who predicted Toronto in 5, didn't know what the hell they were up against! Lol
Just the Leaf fans who predicted that or all of the other fans as well. Besides, it is still possible for those who predicted that.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Power plays were pretty one sided in favour of Toronto but they failed to take advantage of it. Have to think the penalties are more even going forward.
With Florida, probably not. We get some bad calls, but as physical as this team plays, they take a few obvious ones every game. Playing two slow d makes it even worse.

Meh not worried at all. Congratulations to Florida for not getting swept.
Thanks for the backhanded whatever.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I'm under no time restrictions for opinion and thought. Still an odd name for a Florida based team. And it's been 30 years, so how endangered is it at this point?
Go with piranhas maybe?
True. Could say the same thing about a lot of things though. What does a red wing have to do with detroit, or a penguin have to do with Pittsburgh??

it’s best not to think too hard about it sometimes :laugh:

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
True. Could say the same thing about a lot of things though. What does a red wing have to do with detroit, or a penguin have to do with Pittsburgh??

it’s best not to think too hard about it sometimes :laugh:
Does somebody think Florida is in South America? And regarding Florida Panthers, they're more endangered than ever.

Reactions: Devonator

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I'm a Bruins fan and I'm on it. They're a hell of a team, much better than their regular season record. Would be a great story to see them get their first cup
For sure. They are a well built playoffs team. If they can take out the Bruins they can take out anyone. IMO.

Reactions: PM88RU and BB79

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I guess Florida could pull it off if they stay out of the box. They’re great 5-on-5. Despite not allowing any foals, that PK looked just as bad as the 59% rate indicated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad