ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Probably not the best time to get too overreattive.

Toronto just beat the team that humiliated the Panthers back to back without issue, and Tampa looked a hell of a lot better than Florida did tonight in 5/6 of those games, I'd certainly favor Tampa in a series against Florida again.

We'll see what happens in the remaining games, but the overreactions here are pretty laughable, especially considering what transpired in game 1 in the previous series for both teams.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I have to imagine that Panthers fans were torn between winning this series and getting swept to make us Boston fans even more miserable, but thank you for choosing kindness.

You're joking, right? Boston fans in our barn have been really poorly behaved, but Bs fans here are a good bunch. Believe me, I know the Panthers aren't winning the Cup, but I'd love nothing more than to make it one more round to screw over the two most annoying fanbases here.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Screenshot 2023-05-02 214955.png

Bob was great tonight dam

dukedukowski

Jun 11, 2022
A little late to be questioning the quality of the name of a 30 year old hockey team
I'm under no time restrictions for opinion and thought. Still an odd name for a Florida based team. And it's been 30 years, so how endangered is it at this point?
Go with piranhas maybe?

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
they might be in trouble if they take too many in this series.
Not saying they won't. Us Panthers fans didn't expect the playoffs, so expectations are opposite of last year. Just enjoying some playoff games.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
It's honestly the most disgraceful thing I've seen in a while. Imagine wanting your archrival to win and have a great Cup shot to save a draft pick from being 10 spots lower when your team can't draft for shit anyways. I would rather give away my 1st* than see Tampa have success. Poor fandom.

*And I'm used to it, Florida traded it for Chiarot.
I agree I be glad to give up Sens 1st round pick to Florida if Florida eliminates the Leafs!

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Congrats to Florida, played well, if Bob keeps this up I’m worried for the Leafs.

I still like Leafs’ chances in this series but never good to start down a game. I think this is going 6 or 7 either way, should be a good series.

Kanedogg

Apr 23, 2023
Bobrovsky with his second straight Vezina caliber game.

Huge for the Panthers if they keep having the better goalie, and not so good for the Leafs.

Right now he is utterly dialed in and outright stealing games. That last minute stop on Nylander was highway robbery.

It's gotta be deflating for leafs to look at their end and see Samsonov and know he can't win a game on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad