ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxcrossb

Mar 29, 2023
Osaka
I have to imagine that Panthers fans were torn between winning this series and getting swept to make us Boston fans even more miserable, but thank you for choosing kindness.

Reactions: nturn06

Sharkbomb

Jul 20, 2022
That was a very good game 1. Florida was dominant on the third period, Toronto was very dominant on the second and they were about even on the first. But Toronto ran into what might be their worst case scenario, a resurrection of Vezina Bob. We'll see if he can keep it up. Also, Florida's aggressive and unrelenting forecheck keeps impressing me. The Leafs look lethal when they have an extra skater, Panthers better be really disciplined and avoid committing unnecessary penalties.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Leafs had chances but didn't finish, Bob made some spectacular saves

TO needs their stars to finish chances + limit the stupid plays. Brodie and McCabe killed us tonight with their awful decision making

Reactions: AvroArrow

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
The Habs want the Cat's pick to be 17.
It's honestly the most disgraceful thing I've seen in a while. Imagine wanting your archrival to win and have a great Cup shot to save a draft pick from being 10 spots lower when your team can't draft for shit anyways. I would rather give away my 1st* than see Tampa have success. Poor fandom.

*And I'm used to it, Florida traded it for Chiarot.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Couple bounces go the Leafs way and this is a different game. Bobrovsky was the star of the night.

Neither team should cruise through this series.
Yeah all the Leaf fans who predicted Toronto in 5, didn't know what the hell they were up against! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad