ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
One team is going to be sad they lost. The other one should be sad because of what is going to happen in round 2.
Trawnna will have a ton of belief and momentum if they pull this off, and they have a ton of firepower up front. Very dangerous team in round 2

Reactions: Summer Rose

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I kind of wonder if that's where i've got this dissonance in my head. In that they're both kind of similar..."Middle-6" players to me. Not really 4th line material. Though if you have the quality depth to push them down to the 4th line, that's probably a good sign about your depth above.

I really like both of them. But they do both seem more like the sort of guy who is either in the Top-9 or probably not making much impact. Better than average ability to move up into the Top-6. But less than ideal ability to play a real "energy line" crash and bang 4th line role.
Like, on the Cats l, I like Stenner and Cousins. They both play a great two-way, hustle game and can slot in anywhere, hated or not, but having them on the fourth line makes that line more than just an energy line. It's a question of a decent or solid team vs. good team to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad