GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
All these low scoring games is becoming a trend. What’s going on these playoffs? Everyone must be copying Knoblauchs defensive system.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Leafs have definitely had the better chances with the breakaways. Swayman has shown up again

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Like, on the Cats l, I like Stenner and Cousins. They both play a great two-way, hustle game and can slot in anywhere, hated or not, but having them on the fourth line makes that line more than just an energy line. It's a question of a decent or solid team vs. good team to me.

I feel like those are both great examples of guys who are "worse players" but better "4th liners" compared to guys like Jarnkrok/Holmberg.

It's kind of weird.

I hate Cousins, but it's undeniable that he's a pest that kicks every hornet's nest.

And Stenlund never scores, but he's enormous and plays a responsible heavy game that just fits so well on a 4th line.

You'd never want to elevate either to the Top-6 over Calle or Holmberg...but i guess that's where the Leafs "depth" comes across kind of weird to me. Even though i like both of them and they stand out as good middle-6 players.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
As a neutral here

If I'm a Leafs fan.. I'm feeling pretty good and happy with how it's gone.
If I'm a B's fan.. I'm not very happy at all.
other than the first 5 or so minutes in the 1rst period the bruins haven't looked good. Still tied, so none of it matters anymore. Someone has to score and considering the history of these two teams in game 7s im thinking its going to be boston

LeafAttack

Feb 18, 2019
Ref did a great job on making sure quickly everybody knew where that faceoff was gonna be after the no call on Knies..Great job ref !Such a relief to know really fast where that faceoff was gonna be LOLZ.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
If I was a Leafs fan I would still be pissed right now. 7 games and none of the extremely high paid stars have grabbed a game by the balls.
Par for the course. Many of them evaporate when the regular season ends.

Nylander is an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad