GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Here's the full one, Bill got in on the action too lol.

CaXo2SB.gif

Lmfao like where is he going?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Somehow I think we can still win this.

We haven’t even given our best yet.

Our 1st period and OT were definitely our best. That’s our game that made us successful for the better part of 82 games.

The PK was definitely a big difference tonight and took away some of the goals they were getting the first two games.

We were able get clears and that one in the 2nd period Schmid was just kicking everything out and we were clearing every time.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Add in the Rangers did have some trial and error with Dan Blackburn and Al Montoya both being top-10 picks and not panning out. Blackburn hurt his hand and stopped playing pro hockey in his very early 20’s. Jason LaBarbera was also a hyped prospect for them in the early 00’s. The Mike Dunham trade was also a joke. His first year was good, but he was horrific in his second year there.

But somehow out of nowhere it was the late round pick from 2000 out of Sweden that canceled out those busts.

So they had some pain on the Richter to Lundqvist bridge, but not for long.

It would be nice to finally have a really good/elite goalie here and one that stays good for years, and doesn’t flop after two promising seasons or get a bad hip/injury that causes them to fall off a cliff.
The Rangers have had one of the Allaire brothers, Benoît, as a goalie coach since July 2004. He’s considered a goalie guru.

Lundqvist’s (and Montana’s) first NHL season was 2005-06.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've had multiple people tell me they dislike chorizo and I consider them phillestines.

I love making tacos out of them
It’s honestly my favorite meat and I order a bunch of chorizo tacos (and burritos) from the local places I go to all the time.

It is very messy and oily when it’s cooked, so I could understand someone not liking it if they don’t like all the grease that comes with cooking it up.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I've had multiple people tell me they dislike chorizo and I consider them phillestines.

I love making tacos out of them

It’s honestly my favorite meat and I order a bunch of chorizo tacos (and burritos) from the local places I go to all the time.

It is very messy and oily when it’s cooked, so I could understand someone not liking it if they don’t like all the grease that comes with cooking it up.
1682225735781.jpeg

Need chorizo tacos in my veins right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad