GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I LOVE CILANTRO. Not soapy at all to me. I ask for a cup at Chipotle from the rice prep and throw it all over my bowls. I buy a bunch at the grocery and add it to my salsa. But I'm a garlic junkie too so maybe all that stuff just registers lower to me than most.

Fresh Thyme grocery has a cilantro salsa that's fairly heavy with it too.

Reactions: Devs3cups

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
best secret at taco bell is order the $1 spicy potato taco then add steak for $1. It's amazing.
That does sound good. I went with the grilled cheese burrito since it's back on the menu. And a Nachos Bell Grande w/ jalapenos because I'm terrible when it comes to eating under stress.:laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
All this good taco talk after I had Taco Bell pregame. Damn you all.:laugh:
I’ll eat it sometimes still.

They took a decent amount of stuff off their menu that I really liked. I remember when they discontinued all potato products a few years ago, but then they brought some of them back after people complained.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need the Taco Chains they have out west. Torchys and Velvet Taco are insanely good taco places.
I just so happen to have one of the two Torchy’s in the state about 15-20 minutes from me. It’s pretty good.

I first went there in Colorado when visiting my brother. He loves it. And then I realized I had one not too far from me.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
f*** ESPN, and f*** the play by play guy tonight poking at the Devils equipment crew when it was SHIT MSG ICE. What a bush league production.

Best skating team in the league and this clown thinks it was a Devils equipment crew issue. Gtfo. Promote Wichusen.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Birria tacos are wild
I have a place kind of close (but kind of far with traffic) that has birria everything. Even birria grilled cheese.

Their spot is inside a gas station (don’t let that deter you, this is a quality place) and they bill themselves as Latin-American street food.

It’s pretty good. I wouldn’t say the birria tacos are my favorite tacos, but I love a lot the stuff that place has on the menu. And the birria grilled cheese is really good.

I’m as much of a burrito guy as I am tacos. Tacos are like the appetizer

The two places I frequent most have a chorizo asada mix burrito. One of the places calls it the a la Diabla burrito. And they also have a sauce cooked that’s cooked into it.

One of the places I go to has a California burrito, which has French fries in it. Somehow I have a real liking for that, despite it seeming like something I would think of to mix together when I was 11 years old and trying to mix different foods together.

Now, some of the different kinds of meats just make the French fries bland and they just don’t go together, but the pork California burrito is really good. The pork with the French fries goes really good.

And if you’re ordering pork at most of the taco/burrito places, I’m talking the Al pastor. Some places also have the shredded pork, which isn’t bad at all, but I prefer the Al pastor. If that’s what you want, but you’re worried they may give you the shredded pork, then you gotta specify Al pastor.

Reactions: OmNomNom and JimEIV

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I have a place kind of close (but kind of far with traffic) that has birria everything. Even birria grilled cheese.

Their spot is inside a gas station (don’t let that deter you, this is a quality place) and they bill themselves as Latin-American street food.

It’s pretty good. I wouldn’t say the birria tacos are my favorite tacos, but I love a lot the stuff that place has on the menu. And the birria grilled cheese is really good.

I’m as much of a burrito guy as I am tacos. Tacos are like the appetizer

The two places I frequent most have a chorizo asada mix burrito. One of the places calls it the a la Diabla burrito. And they also have a sauce cooked that’s cooked into it.

One of the places I go to has a California burrito, which has French fries in it. Somehow I have a real liking for that, despite it seeming like something I would think of to mix together when I was 11 years old and trying to mix different foods together.

Now, some of the different kinds of meats just make the French fries bland and they just don’t go together, but the pork California burrito is really good. The pork with the French fries goes really good.

And if you’re ordering pork at most of the taco/burrito places, I’m talking the Al pastor. Some places also have the shredded pork, which isn’t bad at all, but I prefer the Al pastor. If that’s what you want, but you’re worried they may give you the shredded pork, then you gotta specify Al pastor.

There's a place in Hoboken which has Birria Grilled Cheese, Mac and Cheese , Empanadas etc.. It's not very authentic, but they love their Birria.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad