GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I haven’t really had any issues with our D. When you’re scoring just one goal a game, every single defensive lapse is gonna feel more dramatic than it should.
They need to stay the hell out of the box. They can't skate with us if it's 5 on 5. Even if they don't score on their PP it's two mins where we are hemmed in more often than not and that's when bad shit happens.

Reactions: My3Sons and Oneiro

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
mangia-two-yutes.gif
YEWETHES

Reactions: My3Sons

Camille the Eel

So proud of these guys. So incredibly proud of the way they picked themselves up off the canvas, made the adjustments and won this game. Whatever happens from here on - and I now think it’s going to be a long series and we will only get better and more confident - nobody can take this game or this season away from them.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I still can decide if it’s the Rangers playing really solid D or our team forgetting how to make simple plays.

Probably a bit of both.

Happy for the win but not optimistic.
They’ve got four players guarding the blue line. Our rush game just isn’t there.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Bratt looked like the only Devil that had more than one scoring chance. He didn't bury one but was pretty dangerous all game. Meier brings a lot of chaos, if only he could start producing like he did for the Sharks would be such a incredible PFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad