GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
20230317_213812.jpg
20230319_210133.jpg
20230401_151115.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Akira Schmid our new playoff goalie .... if Ruff puts in Blackwood Monday I'm going to personally put my foot up his ass.
There is no scenario where he puts in Blackwood at any point this series now. The only scenario he could have possibly played barring injury is if Schmid stunk tonight and we were 3-0 in the hole.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Took 10 periods to finally get that even strength goal.

The devils have to have to have to have to play like they did in that OT for a full game, and stop taking so many stupid penalties.

We simply cannot make it this easy for the rangers to completely shut down our offense. The way they played in OT gave me some glitter of hope, but I still don’t like our chances. Another close game on Monday is not likely to go our way, they need a goal outburst and big win.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Akira Schmid our new playoff goalie .... if Ruff puts in Blackwood Monday I'm going to personally put my foot up his ass.
Come on man, Blackwood will never play a game here again after what Schmid just did tonight, let alone Monday night.

I wouldn't even suggest that.

I think there was a better chance of him going in tonight than Monday and there was no chance of him going in tonight after the season finale and Schmid usurping him.

It'll be Schmid again on Monday. It's his net at least through the end of the series I would have to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad