BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Chances are coming when we control under the goal line and crash the net. 4th line has figured it out, now lets see if Coyle and smith can. That line can change the series if they can start scoring.

Reactions: BTO

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Raanta horseshoe.

Two great bounces on deflected goal and puck with eyes through everyone for their two goals.

Puck certainly going jerks way.

I feel a big 3rd is coming.

Enjoy Bruins fans.
I agree. Although I’m unsure it will happen this game, I’m feeling pretty good. It’s pretty cool to have a team that can match these skill clubs with their speed and puck movement.

Let’s f***in’ GO

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Toronto is winning their Stanley Cup tonight. I hope they remember this night fondly when Tampa beats them in 6 or 7.
Somebody needs to learn to play some defence against that effing team. It’s getting ridiculous when they score 5 or six goals every damn game

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
PP is killing them..way too much individual efforts instead of unit.

I don't understand how it went from an okay PP to completely f***ing pathetic in the span of a month

Reactions: Mad Dr Pepper

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
PP is killing them..way too much individual efforts instead of unit.

I don't understand how it went from an okay PP to completely f***ing pathetic in the span of a month
Very simple. They’re getting bullied. Clone game of previous games against the Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad