BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
I swear some fans want the Bruins to lose so they can jump on immediately and start the bashing. Jesus Christ, are some of you really fans? I get the frustration and we know the Bruins deficiencies but my god some of you love to pile on. SMH!!!!!
Yes I believe this too

Reactions: pearljamvs5

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
carlo shades of game 2 st louis ot winner with his effort on the canes 2nd goal.
hopefully he isnt on this team after this season.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This thread needs more cookies

Among other things

Screenshot_20220422-033455_Chrome.jpg

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
We get it. If they don't step over every puck to hammer an opponent they're soft as baby poo. You're like a broken record.
The tone has to be set at the beginning of the year. Carolina's frame of mind at the start of the series probably went along the lines of the games that they played against the Bruins earlier this season. So many games this year have followed this script.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
It’s a little late to tinker…although if they don’t they’re stupid…

Why not Frederick in front and on the PP…Smith…Coyle…and bunch of people are going to have to told to go there.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Down 2 in game 1 away at the end of the second period.

Let’s step off the ledge folks and at least try to be decent fans.

Went downhill fast.

Puck luck going the jerks way thus far.

Regroup and bury your chances in the 3rd.
A very tall task against a team that excels with the lead and even worse for the Bruins have an average NHL goalie in nets, we make them look like HOF's. The Bruinz would be better off facing a prime Hasek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad