BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I agree. Although I’m unsure it will happen this game, I’m feeling pretty good. It’s pretty cool to have a team that can match these skill clubs with their speed and puck movement.

Let’s f***in’ GO
A major concern is the fact the Bruins rarely score 3, 4+ in the regular season. Even more difficult in the playoffs.

Bruins need to score two to tie and force OT... Possible but they need to create more legitimate scoring chances and get netfront traffic.

Reactions: BMC

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Holy shit

How is everyone quitting on this team after 2 periods

This is one of the most embarrassing gdt I’ve read in my 16 years here

Its not looking good ...tho ways to go

Bruins have been outscored like 20 to 1 this season ... that is...

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
They look exactly how they’ve looked all season when playing a playoff team. And a big LOFL at Dale clinging to the more shots mantra, as if volume of shots is better than quality of shot. Lol
Both of their shots were from pretty far out. Not of much quality you might say

Wirelessbits

Dec 11, 2021
I thought I was the only one...we got gassed and looked like a shitty PK shift...ugh, their goalie is shaky af and we haven't gotten any finishes either. Bruins look good but just gotta finish and they got the puck luck so far...get the first goal in 3rd and a new game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad