BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
What does our current 4th line bring to the table? It’s not fast, they can’t score, 1 guy is still on his way to the rink.

Blidh should draw in, at least he has a bit of asshole in him where he will put some stink on a hit.
Yeah I don’t get it. They have guys they can slot in that bring so much more

Reactions: garnetpalmetto

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
They look exactly how they’ve looked all season when playing a playoff team. And a big LOFL at Dale clinging to the more shots mantra, as if volume of shots is better than quality of shot. Lol
At some point its not just an unlucky coincidence that this team struggles to score even when facing backups and 3rd string goalies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
They look exactly how they’ve looked all season when playing a playoff team. And a big LOFL at Dale clinging to the more shots mantra, as if volume of shots is better than quality of shot. Lol

Preaching for more shots eventually leads to the inevitable „see what happens when you shoot the puck“ victory route after a goal is scored. It‘s so refreshing.

• Haha
Reactions: sooshii and LSCII

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

3MC2ZFkYPmx8c.gif

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Had 2 mins of play get away from them in an otherwise great road game.

Some of y'all are softer than butter, I swear.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Lysell was used as an excuse for not getting a forward by swenuis saying that he might play some games. Yeah ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad