BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Bruins were out playing this team for the majority of the game, and then missed multiple wide open nets in a 30 second period.

Two fluke point shots from the moon, it is what it is. Still a decent road game for the Bruins. If McAvoy had hit that wide open net we’d all be saying what a good road game it is. This Carolina team is so beatable.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Holy shit

How is everyone quitting on this team after 2 periods

This is one of the most embarrassing gdt I’ve read in my 16 years here
No one’s quitting I want them to comeback in the third and I will be fired up if they do but…..you know

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Thats what happens when you don't capitalize on your opportunities, Carolina are good at that!

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
They had that significant offensive flurry right before the first goal and got trapped gassed in their own zone. The futility we’ve seen getting it out. Either Linus traps it or it ends up in the net, most times.

The second goal…same thing…just no real reason for it that shift.

I hope they get a goal or two. Totally possible. But they’ll have to take a beating in front.

Drop in front of your own goal. Deny the front and cross pass. It’s everything against the Bruins. And it’s easy to deny the pass…because you don’t have to work to keep the Bruins out…because they just don’t go there.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Dryden, ON
tenor (4).gif

Reactions: pearljamvs5

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
This is exactly what I was hoping wouldn’t happen.

They need to score and get confidence against this team. 16-1 isn’t just a figure us fans know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad