BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
We’re going to stay on topic in this thread and discuss the game being played.

If you want to discuss specific stakeholders or macro level issues, use a dedicated thread.

There will be zero tolerance for thread hijacking here.

Reactions: lopey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Bruins were out playing this team for the majority of the game, and then missed multiple wide open nets in a 30 second period.

Two fluke point shots it is what it is. Still a decent road game for the Bruins. If McAvoy had hit that wide open net we’d all be saying what a good road game it is. This Carolina team is so beatable.
They haven’t been bad. They’ve just been predictable. I’d love to see a heat map of bodies in front of each goalie. I’d imagine Ullmarks end would be smoking and Raantas crease a nice cool blue

Reactions: BMC and CptxMorgan

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
A decent two periods. 48 is dragging down 25 tonight and our first PP unit is a momentum killer. Too many one on three entries by 88 and the ghost of 63.

4th line attacking the crease. 3rd line constantly pinned in their own end.

Need more from the 3rd line and gotta hope 63 and 37 find something. 74 is best player on that line.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Maybe its the zero 5v5 goals in the past 11 periods vs this team?

Ranta sucks, no chance they win this series with him
Plenty of valid concerns, but lets panic if the team is down 3-0 in the series, not 2-0 in one game

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
I like Gryz but he needs to provide elite offense for his defensive deficiencies and he just doesn’t do it.

Reactions: KWbruin

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
I swear some fans want the Bruins to lose so they can jump on immediately and start the bashing. Jesus Christ, are some of you really fans? I get the frustration and we know the Bruins deficiencies but my god some of you love to pile on. SMH!!!!!

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Losing to Canes for exact same reasons the lost to Islanders. Coach and strategy needs to change. Maybe they can't or maybe its too late.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I wouldn't be as worried if I hadn't seen this song and dance from the team for a good # of games this season.

The bruins already struggled to score relative to other top playoff teams all season. In the playoffs scoring only gets harder to do.

They weren't magically going to become a team that scores at will in the POs. We have seen this team pile up shots and still struggle to get one on the board at times.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
Forwards look tentative. Slow on the forecheck. 2nd line looks like a 3rd line and the 3rd line looks like the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad