GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This is a very, very poorly played series by both teams so far. Flyers look slow and uninterested, and MTL looks like a team that wouldn't have made the playoffs during a regular year

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't think either team is prepared for the 2nd round after this one

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I counted four entries in that period where Hayes stopped skating at the blue line. I mean, absolutely stopped and glided in, no skate movement, straight legs, no bend in the knees. One was on a 2-on-1, one was on a 3-on-2.

Spritz him with the water bottle until he learns.

he did that on a back check too.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Kelly-Clarke-Leach did work well for a shift in Buffalo back in 75

And Bobby Clarke- Dave Schultz had some memorable moments.

The series clinching goal against Atlanta Flames in OT. Clarke found an open Schultz.

Arguably the second most important goal in team history in 1974, Game 2 at Boston came with a line of Bill Flett-Schultz-Clarke. That pass by Schultz!

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
So much better for the flyers. They actually look like a hockey team right now.

Laughton has been brutal however. What the hell is going on with him?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I counted four entries in that period where Hayes stopped skating at the blue line. I mean, absolutely stopped and glided in, no skate movement, straight legs, no bend in the knees. One was on a 2-on-1, one was on a 3-on-2.

Spritz him with the water bottle until he learns.
Nobody reads newspapers anymore so we can’t have someone swat him with that...

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Bunnaman babysitting Thompson through the middle.

Giroux babysitting Grant...
There’s no way that’s what the intention was.

Hak doesn’t realize those two need to be babysat. If he did, they wouldn’t be in. He thinks he’s putting together great lines.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I didnt think any line looked bad to be fair, G looked great out there and the Couts line was awesome,

Grant looked better than he has all series next to G, but Laughton is dragging them down. I'd consider him for 4C or benching for JVR if his 2nd and 3rd are the same lackluster bullshit.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
Myers needs to learn how to defend against smaller players on the half wall. He got owned by Gally again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad