GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Remember when Coots tore his MCL when Gudas ran into in at practice because Hakstol thought itd be a good idea to run multiple drills on the ice at the same time?

Progress is progress at least.

Reactions: Jtown

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
You should check out some Naroditsky games. He gives great lessons on YouTube to my favorite twitch streamer. I learn a lot from Danya.

I've been beach bumming all day, heading back for hockey now. How did that match go?

I will do that, thanks.

Draws, then Carlsen won Game 1 of Blitz, Nakamura won Game 2, and then Nakamura won a fun game of Armageddon, which confuses the holy hell out of me. Really fun day overall, though.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
TK has been a big dissapointment to me. I guess he can't utilize his speed as much with how Montreal is playing, but I am more concerned about how he never shoots the f***ing puck. Last game he finally let one rip and blew it past Price off of the crossbar. He has passed up on far too many clean looks below the top of the circles.

also can't utilize that speed if laughton and hayes are turning the puck over constantly. Get him off that line lol. Also, I agree...tk needs to get close to 250 sog per year. We need that mentality from him and patrick (when he comes back in 2030)

Reactions: tymed and Striiker

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
hawkerchuk is easily the most underappreciated superstar from the 80's. Add on top of that the awkward fate of his legacy as his jersey is retired in Phoneix as a Coyote and he never even played for them. I remember he dropped a puck there for an opening night playoff game or something and it was so awkward no one knew who hew was.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bless Milbury for always being so wrong.

DifficultBriskGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad