GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hahahahaha haha. Therien jerking off Hagg.

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Thompson appears to be bulletproof. Note that next season when we're looking for a similar 4th line player and target someone with a bit more upside

Reactions: Rebels57

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
JVR > Farabee
NAK > Bunnaman

We're now even worse than we were last game. And look who remains untouched, Laughton, Hagg, Braun, Niskanen, Grant, and Thompson.

Great job coach.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
JVR > Farabee
NAK > Bunnaman

We're not even worse than we were last game. And look who remains untouched, Laughton, Hagg, Braun, Niskanen, Grant, and Thompson.

Great job coach.
wait nak is out? wtf...the guy blocked some nice shots yesterday

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
JVR > Farabee
NAK > Bunnaman

We're not even worse than we were last game. And look who remains untouched, Laughton, Hagg, Braun, Niskanen, Grant, and Thompson.

Great job coach.
NAK is hurt, Raffl helped him to the bench his last shift last game.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
JVR is conflicting for me. On one hand, he hasn't been in a position to do much of anything. On the other, he's done next to nothing in the little time he's had, has bungled the 3 or 4 solid looks he's gotten, and generally seems to play and look like a pouty little disinterested bitch when he's not getting his playing time.

Not the first guy I want out of the lineup, but I honestly don't give a damn if he's there or not. When he's on the fourth line he might as well be scratched anyway because he barely tries.

Reactions: BiggE and tictactoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad