GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
hawkerchuk is easily the most underappreciated superstar from the 80's. Add on top of that the awkward fate of his legacy as his jersey is retired in Phoneix as a Coyote and he never even played for them. I remember he dropped a puck there for an opening night playoff game or something and it was so awkward no one knew who hew was.

Only non Flyers blouse I have owned and will ever own :(

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The NHL/NBC is out of touch with almost everything their audience desires.
It really doesn't make sense, one thing any sports broadcast should have is announcers that aren't reviled. And they aren't, except for the two who make the most noise.

Reactions: BiggE

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Is the black hole centering the 4th line again? Great. Love seeing MTL throw their bottom 6 against him and run wild

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher together after some times again. If they will play against Thompson or Grant, it's over right now already.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Raffl - Thompson - Pitlick is listed as the 3rd line. Not even hiding it anymore :laugh:

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
hawkerchuk is easily the most underappreciated superstar from the 80's. Add on top of that the awkward fate of his legacy as his jersey is retired in Phoneix as a Coyote and he never even played for them. I remember he dropped a puck there for an opening night playoff game or something and it was so awkward no one knew who hew was.

Agreed, Hawerchuk and the great Jets team had epic battles but could never get by the Oilers or the Flames. Real pity, it was a Cup calibre team. RIP to a good, honest, smart player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad