Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (2-0) Toronto Maple Leafs. Well. We can Win at Home. We Have to.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
So Hyman on AM's wing the whole year without fail, and change it up now?
And worse, put Komarov there!?

Babcock is clueless. He’s aiming for a first round exit in 5 years out of 7 with the way he coaches.

Dubas can’t become GM fast enough. He needs to get rid of Komarov, Polak, etc. Take all his toys away.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
Babcock is clueless. He’s aiming for a first round exit in 5 years out of 7 with the way he coaches.

Dubas can’t become GM fast enough. He needs to get rid of Komarov, Polak, etc. Take all his toys away.

Babcock will just find a new Hyman/Polak/Komarov.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Way too much trust is being shown to #47 from Babcock. It's getting really sad. Way to take off the only guy who scored our lone goal and put black hole Komarov on instead, who can't do anything - not even body check anymore, instead he just lets opposing players lick him. :facepalm:

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Interesting combos. I don't think Komo will stay with Matthews line for too long

I would love to see Jhonson with decently skilled players. I still think that 4th line will get killed against the Bruins
Rather see Brown on the 4th line with Pleks than Jhonson. Otherwise that line is too soft

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
Using the example you said about how Kadri could have come in and roughed up Wingels or tried to fight him, I think on Marleau's penalty which lead to the 2-1 goal the ref could have easily called Nash for roughing based on how he took Gardiner onto the ice.

Yeah sure... but Nash didn't fly in and try to take off Gardiner's head. My point was that Kadri could've defended Marner without taking a major penalty and getting suspended.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
I'm getting sick of Plekanec on this team. The best thing I can say about his game is that he's physically in attendance and sits on the right bench.

His play on the Pastrnak goal was disgusting. He lost his man twice in the span of about 10 seconds. It didn't even look like he wanted to be on the ice. Give his icetime to someone who wants to play for us.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I’m very afraid we are resigning komarov. Babcock will obviously fight tooth and nail for him to be back. If Lou feels even remotely the same way as babcock we are in big trouble next year.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Komarov moving up was expected, the Hyman shift I didn't expect but I like it.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
So I understand what Babcock is trying with the Komarov move. Even if the offense does go lower, you've got to try and stop the bleeding against Bergeron's line.

If Komarov can take Marchand off his game even a little, that'll help hopefully.

Need Marleau to step up big time in that role, hopefully Hyman provides a lot of energy to that line.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I don't mind those lines overall to be honest. I don't like Komarov getting bumped up but I understand the logic behind it.

Our fourth line will probably able to dominate though, and that is very good news.

Reactions: Buds17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad