Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (2-0) Toronto Maple Leafs. Well. We can Win at Home. We Have to.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Only in Leaf land would they complain about a player being 26th in league's plus/minus not working out with his line-mates.

Reactions: Polaris1010

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Gunna be some fast, rough and tumble hockey can't wait to watch
Got my game 1 and 2 tickets at td centre (driving down at 6 am tomorrow)
and got my game 3 and 4 tickets at acc
Behind Bruins net seeing Leafs shoot twice in row 6 (watch me in my matty 34 jersey and tfc hat 6ft 5 285lbs)
To guy who says Rielly is elite it really sounds like ur a massive homer as no one else in hockey that i know think he is any better than a weak number 2
Anyways just look at his skills sets - weakest shot in nhl - no strength on puck with stick - no ability to hit. How can a guy be elite with those skill sets. We all know he is excellent skater in nhl on defence (he is pretty close to Dermott on skating as per Rielly himself but not quite as good). But even then how can you be elite if u r not even the best skater on ur teams defence. That said i love it when rielly is given the puck and then motors up the ice with it. it opens up a 4 man attack and gets game moving faster which we will needs against bruins. i hope he gets better at making distribution decisions once he gains the offensive end as he can carry the mail on the perimeter but everyone lets him be as his shot is pretty bad.
I’ll be in section 15 tomorrow night, see u there bro!

Reactions: Rob Brown

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Patrick Marleau is going to be HUGE for us in these playoffs. Those who mocked his signing will be enlightened though some will still not admit how brilliant of an acquisition he has been because some folk just can't admit when they are wrong.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Go Leafs go. Doesnt matter about your income. All about your support for the team. So pumped for tommorrow. Leafs win game 1 and I like our chances in this series. Take home ice away from bruins.

Reactions: Mkdaman1818

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Playoff hockey is here!

Bet time of the year.

It’s a shame that PIT-PHI and WPG-MIN are at the same time. Figured they would put WPG at 8 or 830.

kindalaidback

숨 참고 LOVE DIVE
Nov 24, 2017
NYC
Yes, because being poor equals low IQ...

I do not even believe they own 6 homes and a yacht, but even if they do, it is a poor attempt at trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walshy7

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
We'll get swept and it will without a doubt come down to Babcock being a poor coach.
I went and read all of your 224 posts made since febuary of this year, and I must say, I didnt see much if any posts on any of our games that we have won. In fact, in the last 2 months you have only posted on Leaf Losses. Its consistency is incredible. I mean, you didnt post one time during our record setting home winning streak. Nothing positive. At all.

But then again, this is all coming from a guy who believes there should be 2 Calder trophies.

Reactions: Mugzy97

kindalaidback

숨 참고 LOVE DIVE
Nov 24, 2017
NYC
May bbe I missed it who are we talking about?
The comments got deleted, but there was this one user who wrote that they own 6 homes and one yacht, and if poor people cannot afford to live in a big city, they should move out of it. They were equating being poor with having a low IQ, which is bullshit, obviously, and that they are happy if they do not have to live alongside poor people.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
May not count for anything but Bobcat likes the Leafs in a quick series. Bobcat is more right than wrong.

I think the key is us being willing to engage physically

We've got the skill and speed but that needs to be mixed with a hard working, physically engaged, willing to take a hit to make a play mentality

Don't always take the physical punishment dish some out as well and prove to Boston we won't back down if things get nasty

Reactions: ToneDog

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
I went and read all of your 224 posts made since febuary of this year, and I must say, I didnt see much if any posts on any of our games that we have won. In fact, in the last 2 months you have only posted on Leaf Losses. Its consistency is incredible. I mean, you didnt post one time during our record setting home winning streak. Nothing positive. At all.

But then again, this is all coming from a guy who believes there should be 2 Calder trophies.
Buddy ghosted on making a bet to put certified idiot in our profile descriptions till the draft depending if he was right on us getting sweated or not. He rathered betting accounts so if he lost he could make yet another account, def a minus Mitch/interactif secondary account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad