GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
At some point we will have to have a conversation about what so set-back Cuylle's success this postseason. It's not like he was an every game player in the regular season but he's done little to nothing of what did make him successful.

Well for starters I’m personally still befuddled that Cullye-Wennberg-Kakko was broken up.

I know everyone was pissed that they weren’t scoring but they were the only line the NYR had that could establish a forecheck consistently which is still super valuable. They spent many a shift especially at home keeping the Aho line pinned in its own end.

Can’t say I understand how playing Roslovic in that spot has added value. Obviously, ideally that line forechecks AND scores.

Speedtrials

May 31, 2006
BB
Won't lie, this feels a lot like 2012, 2015, and 2022 when we were just gassed at the end of this round. At the same time you still have to play the games. Seeing Lafrienere take such a huge step, gives me hope this core still has a chance.

Reactions: Brother Mouzone

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
The amount of times Lindgren gets hurt or if we go a goal down than Lindgren and Trouba spend less time getting hemmed in. 7th D could get more minutes than Rempe has been getting.

^if Jones is the 7th D.

He won’t get the minutes to make an impact, good or bad.

Jones won’t get ice time the rest of the way this year unless someone gets hurt. They aren’t playing him over the leadership core no matter how bad they are. They’re stitched into the fabric of this team until they’re traded away.

igorahank

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2024
no chill in ny
IMG_8131.gif

Reactions: FultonReed

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Going with Brodzinski in a must win game is a choice.
I don't really care who plays on the 4th line, doesn't matter at this point. But putting him on the powerplay is kinda wild. Though I guess it doesn't really matter either who is out there for the 15 seconds the 2nd unit gets.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Ugh...so our best option to shake things up us a career Ahl'er who may or may not have pictures of sather in comprised positions. This is why Othmann and Berard should have been given some time in the NHL.

Reactions: LeetchisGod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad