GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
One of our D finally score. Tro and Laf have monster games. 3-1 W.

Let's manifest destiny.
Gonna be KAM. For some reason I see a correlation with KAN and Darnell Nurse. Apparently he was scrutinized recently for I think soft play and mistakes. Sound familiar? KAM used to be my avatar and have supported him big time, expecting him to be so much better than last year. HAsn't happened, only glimpses of what he "could do" offensively, and defensively, I guess he's been okay but its maddenning how he simply doesnt use his big body to be more physical.
Finally, getting to the point.......Nurse has had a really good last 2 games, and is being accoladed for it. We NEED KAM to follow suit tonight.
Why he isn't on the PP (#1 because Fox is laboring or PP2 as isn't he more offensively talented and more mobile than Trouba? SMH.

Reactions: WojtekWolski86

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
1717259700444.png

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
More comparison. Dallas down 3-2, going to Edmonton. Rangers down 3-2 going to Florida.
John Cooper added to the TNT crew, stated that Game #6 on the road has less distractions, whereas HOME team has all the pressure of closing it out, where the opposition is leaving it all out there with season on the line. Everyone KNOWS winning that 4th game it the most difficult.
I have every bit of confidence that things will go our way, puck luck, soft goal allowed by BOB (It's his turn and due) , actual penalties called on Florida (If we get at least 4 PP's, we will def win) and heck......our BIG BOYS come up huge.

Call me crazy but, gonna go out on the limb here.......and as much as I want him OFF the team next year, he "has time to" pull his solo "Wennberg moment", yeah I speak of Roslovic. He's gonna get one, too much to ask for 2?

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
i wouldve played Wheeler instead of Brodz, he looked decent the other night.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Shout outs to all the believers out there. Sadly I don’t have the guts to set myself up for the disappointment but I see you guys and I respect it.

Just don’t go out sad or with a blown call. Been probably my favorite season of Rangers hockey, this team provided so much good entertainment for me.

LGR!!

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
I don't really care who plays on the 4th line, doesn't matter at this point. But putting him on the powerplay is kinda wild. Though I guess it doesn't really matter either who is out there for the 15 seconds the 2nd unit gets.
What's hilarious is Brodz is probably on PP2 because he's RH shot. When they could simply move Mika down and Laf up to solve that problem.

Mika wennberg Chytil
Gus Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad