GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Wild that even facing elimination, Lavi wont give Laf top PP time.
Instead his big move is to play Brod and put him on the 2nd PP.
I get a feeling pp2 will get like 15 seconds of ice time per PP.

Ahhhh f it. We won't even need to use PP2 because PP1 will score on every chance.

Reactions: Atax

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I'm not in love with playing Brodz in this game. In reality though, it's not going to make a difference. The big boys have to play and get dirty.

I just hope they don't try and be too careful like in Game 6 vs. Tampa two years ago, or if they're lucky to get a one goal lead don't play uptight defensive hockey for the rest of the game. That's only ever worked in Game 2 vs. Washington 2009 and Game 6 vs. Montreal in 2014.

I've tried every OCD/superstition thing for the last few games and its been a dud. Just screw it..we as fans have made it to (early) June hockey. Have to hope for the best.

#ImNotReadyForSummerYet
#IDontWantToStartXMen97UntilJuly

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
No line rushes, Vince said Brod is working with PP2 so he suspects he’s in for Rempe. But why would Brod be on PP2 over Chytil (and Kakko)? That makes me think Chytil or Kakko may be out

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’m gonna leave the lines as they are. Because really have no idea. Even after the morning skate.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
No line rushes, Vince said Brod is working with PP2 so he suspects he’s in for Rempe. But why would Brod be on PP2 over Chytil (and Kakko)? That makes me think Chytil or Kakko may be out
Naw same lines from last game minus Rempe plus Brodz.

Kakko's Ranger career is over sometime between 11 PM tonight and June 29th.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I'm already prepared for the "we gave it are all" even-keeled Fox and ultra depressed Kreider/Mika pressers on breakup day Monday.

Prove me wrong Rangers.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
So the change we needed to get us over the hump of two games was f***ing Brod?
What do you want them to do? Make a star player appear from thin air? What change are you expecting that's world breaking at this point?

The best players have to step up in this game. Brodzinski is a rounding error.

lakeshirts37

Jun 25, 2019
At some point we will have to have a conversation about what so set-back Cuylle's success this postseason. It's not like he was an every game player in the regular season but he's done little to nothing of what did make him successful.
He’s a rookie playing against the best team in the NHL in the playoffs?

Reactions: AirGut

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Wild that even facing elimination, Lavi wont give Laf top PP time.
Instead his big move is to play Brod and put him on the 2nd PP.

Lavi will never deviate from his Holy Template. He'll at most do some random weird stuff around the edges of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad