GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LannyMcdonald

Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
As much as I like the kid, you simply can't dress Rempe tonight. My guess would be either Wheeler or Jones as a 7th D.

If Edstrom, Berard or Othmann can be a pain in the butt to play against, dress them tomorrow. They're young and don't know enough to be intimidated. If they show early that they can't hang, then staple them to the bench like you do with Rempe. Not like they're not playing a man short right now most games anyway.

Maybe one of the kids ignites something....

I do think this team can win this series. Yes, we're relying on Igor too much but if it wasn't for their PP goals, we'd be up in this series. Just don't go out with a whimper like the Tampa series. Go out fighting.
Rempe is not the problem. Not even in the top 10.

94leetch

Oct 29, 2022
b8577a9b-671f-4e57-912f-84b4c25641d1_text.gif

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Yeah- I feel bad for the NHL marketing guy who has to sell a FLA/DAL final to someone who still calls hockey “ice boxing”. Or to me. F those two teams.

NYR not being in the final this year would suck all around for the NHL and ESPN. Florida isn't going to pop a rating. Couple that with the idea that if Edmonton reaches the SCF you're now depending on one US market. And it's Sunrise, FL. LOL! Might be the worst rating in finals history if it's FLA/EDM.

Reactions: Cygnus 2112

mti79

May 11, 2007
Rempe is not the problem. Not even in the top 10.
He may not be the problem but he's not helping. Because Lavy won't play him, he's forced to double shift people the entire game. Would just love to see 18 skaters who can take regular shifts.

No matter who is dressed, I just want to see effort for 60 minutes. Let's bring this back to MSG.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He may not be the problem but he's not helping. Because Lavy won't play him, he's forced to double shift people the entire game. Would just love to see 18 skaters who can take regular shifts.

No matter who is dressed, I just want to see effort for 60 minutes. Let's bring this back to MSG.
We have about 8 or 9 skaters right now that I want to see taking a regular shift.

Reactions: ArPanet and Atax

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Should've dressed Jones if he was only gonna play 11 guys anyway.

I would've had him in after G3.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island

Rempe is a problem but he's not the reason that Lavy is going to be forced to double shift people. It's an elimination game. He's going to do that anyway.

Captain Monglobster

Nov 9, 2005
This is a big game for Laviolette. Adjustments will have to be made in game im sure. I really hope he starts double shifting guys who have their motors going.

Laf needs alot of ice time. Double shift him with Mika and Chris. Just get the kid on the ice as much as possible.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
While our #1 PP has not scored nor looked good our #2 PP looks so much worse. Maybe it would be better with KAM out there instead of Wennberg? Go Laf-Chytil-KK- Kam and Gus? Only problem is Chytil is not good on faceoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad