GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ

Lavy is going to get fired within the next 2 yrs so he should just do this speech tonight before game

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
rangers-god of death.jpg

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I'm amazed that one poster here in the previous thread said that they're playing worse every series without understanding that the opponents have been getting better.

I get as mad as anyone when they lose, but I am not stupid enough to question their effort or drive and call them cowards.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
People say this is like the LA series. We had some looks against LA. Carolina was like the LA series. We scored overtime goals. If we scored overtime goals against LA, we win.

This is like Pittsburgh in 2016, in that, we're getting our asses kicked.
That 2016 series against the Penguins is the worst shellacking I can remember. I was at my Grandparents house for game 5 and at some point in the game Pittsburgh scored and I decided I had seen enough and I went out the front door and went for a long walk.

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
No other team in the East is in Florida's tier. We were likely the best chance, but the proof is in the pudding.

Regular season? Sure. The rough, attrition-filled, grind of a playoff series? Nope.

Still, it's only two games. Maybe Shesty steals one; maybe we get some bounces in another. Anything can happen.

mti79

May 11, 2007
As much as I like the kid, you simply can't dress Rempe tonight. My guess would be either Wheeler or Jones as a 7th D.

If Edstrom, Berard or Othmann can be a pain in the butt to play against, dress them tomorrow. They're young and don't know enough to be intimidated. If they show early that they can't hang, then staple them to the bench like you do with Rempe. Not like they're not playing a man short right now most games anyway.

Maybe one of the kids ignites something....

I do think this team can win this series. Yes, we're relying on Igor too much but if it wasn't for their PP goals, we'd be up in this series. Just don't go out with a whimper like the Tampa series. Go out fighting.

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
I just want them to play their hearts out. Anyone going to Stout today or anywhere else to watch?

Contemplating heading to the city.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I've enjoyed this season. I've enjoyed this playoff run. This is the first time my girlfriend ever really started caring for hockey and its turning her into a fan.

Even if we don't go all the way I can't bring myself to take seasons like this for granted. If this is where it ends then so be it. Love posting on this board with you sickos where we all get mad online about a doofus hockey team.
How dare you come in here and take my words away, Bob Richards. :squint:

But yes, I fully agree. I'm not going to be mad. I'll be a bit disappointed but then I'll wake up Sunday, have breakfast with my family, pack for my golf trip, and immediately start bitching about off season moves that must happen but won't. :laugh:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
For the first time this playoffs, I may not be able to watch this game live.

The Rangers just need to do one thing.

Make this the hardest game for the Panthers to win this playoffs.

Do that and you are bringing it back home.

Reactions: Kords
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad