GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Apparently Price was livid he couldn't play. Heart and soul guy but ruining his knee for the rest of his career is not worth it. Love the leader he's become. You just know he wanted to take the team the whole way.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Holy ****, you guys are on thread 2 before the game even starts? That's amazing...

Here's to a good game, I know the Habs are going to be playing the Rangers tough tonight and for the rest of the series. If you guys go into the next round, I'm going to cheer for you. No way do I want the West to win.

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
Holy ****, you guys are on thread 2 before the game even starts? That's amazing...

Here's to a good game, I know the Habs are going to be playing the Rangers tough tonight and for the rest of the series. If you guys go into the next round, I'm going to cheer for you. No way do I want the West to win.

Taking Price out was taking away East only real shot at the Cup this year. Kreider's antics wont fly vs the West.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
Not sure what to expect anymore going into this game. Price being injured really hurts our chances of winning, but hopefully I'm wrong about that, and Habs show character and give a solid team effort.

GHG!

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal

No way I want the Rangers to win the Cup after taking out Price.
I want the Rags to loose many players on the way.

Do not come and cheer for us.
In this PO alone, Kreider has tried to take out 2 goalies.
We can not even see the Kreider hit on Fleury anymore on youtube.
Probable that NHL asked it to be removed.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Vigneault just said the Kreider will continue to crash the net and take out players.

Kreider is busy getting ready for the game tonight...

skate-sharpening.jpg

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
tonight

Dont have a dog in fight, i am a Hurricanes fan.. but, your Les Habitant win tonight.. Book it..Subban a bear 4-2 habs

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Kreider spoke briefly with reporters at Bell Centre following the Rangers' morning skate Monday and maintained his position that he did nothing wrong.

Except for one thing.

"I look back on it and think I wish I would've put it in the net," Kreider said. "Obviously I was trying to score a goal. I put it wide. It was a bang-bang play."

I think its official. This is guy is a total dbag. Doesn't even feel sorry about the injury. Time to "terminate with extreme prejudice" to quote Apocalypse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad