GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I like how Vigneault says they were prepared for all 3 goalies. Guess he expected to go through Price.

That's another guy with a smug look that needs wiping.

The "business as usual " prepared for anything comments barely cover their gleefulness .

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Kreider spoke briefly with reporters at Bell Centre following the Rangers' morning skate Monday and maintained his position that he did nothing wrong.

Except for one thing.

"I look back on it and think I wish I would've put it in the net," Kreider said. "Obviously I was trying to score a goal. I put it wide. It was a bang-bang play."

I think its official. This is guy is a total dbag. Doesn't even feel sorry about the injury. Time to "terminate with extreme prejudice" to quote Apocalypse now.

This guy might be an up and coming Matt Cooke. Unfortunately Carey Price has put him on the leagues radar .

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Go Dustin Tokarski !!!Good luck!
Ya won the Calder cup in 2012,lets get the Stanley in 2014.

Go HABS!

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Kreider spoke briefly with reporters at Bell Centre following the Rangers' morning skate Monday and maintained his position that he did nothing wrong.

Except for one thing.

"I look back on it and think I wish I would've put it in the net," Kreider said. "Obviously I was trying to score a goal. I put it wide. It was a bang-bang play."

I think its official. This is guy is a total dbag. Doesn't even feel sorry about the injury. Time to "terminate with extreme prejudice" to quote Apocalypse now.

To further quote Apocalypse Now, "Charging someone with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500".

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012

Except for one thing.

Wow. I had nothing against that play and thought it was an accident, but with that quote, I hate him now. That's terrible.

Habs better come out to play and win this game tonight.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Praise the Lord.

2333540_o.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Fleury doesn't exactly play sweet like a flower. He pulled some stuff himself. I was a little inebriated during that series so I cant pinpoint anything, but he did. You know how Pittsburgh gets away with mostly everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad