GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
blehh I would have kept Bourni and scratched briere. He's our best hustler out there and does bring energy to the whole team in his shifts. If brière is invisible again then Bourni should take his place next game.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008
I'm scared, guys. My hype level isn't anywhere where it should be. I can't believe Price is out :(

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I'll just leave this here:

1001979_10152012425407820_506466559147262791_n.jpg

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I said we would win when we were down 3-2 against Boston.

Our character will show tonight and the rest of this series.

Tonight

3-2 Habs

Series 4-2 Habs

Price will be our rallying point.

Ken Dryden '71
Patrick Roy '86

say hello! :yo:

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
You're all wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too worried about Kreider. We can win this series, but not if we turn into the Bruins.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Bournival is the wrong player to take out, but Galchenyuk still brings scoring which we need. Not sure how Prust stays in after his actions last game.

Any word on defense? If Murray or Bouillon is in over Beaulieu, I'm ****ing clueless - especially going with our 3rd stringer.

We pretty much have to waive or trade Budaj in the off-season now. No way he's going to want to stick around.

What an over-reaction lol. Budaj knows his role, and does it well. He's a 31 year old backup playing with the Habs. He's not a baby. He'll be fine.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
You're not saying MAF, like your boy Kreider, has an history to barreel into opposing goalies? If so, I wanna see this. It'd be quite funny to see considering its normallly always a disaster each times MAF goes out of his net.

Your desperation is amusing tho. You're blaming a goalie for being ran over and elbowed. Classic.

aaah, thanks. not saying quite what youve explained......but I do know Kreids is not a "dirty" player. He's VERY intense, strong and determined. Does take many stupid penalties, but he IS a rookie still. One very BIG rookie.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
No way I want the Rangers to win the Cup after taking out Price.
I want the Rags to loose many players on the way.

Do not come and cheer for us.
In this PO alone, Kreider has tried to take out 2 goalies.
We can not even see the Kreider hit on Fleury anymore on youtube.
Probable that NHL asked it to be removed.

My thoughts exactly.

Rangers are ****tier than the Bruins.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
You're all wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too worried about Kreider. We can win this series, but not if we turn into the Bruins.

We are nothing but pissed off fans.

I am sure that the Habs will be ready to play tonight. Hard nosed, hard hitting but clean.

Revenge is sweeter on the scoreboard.

Until then, as one of those pissed off fans, **** the Rangers.

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
aaah, thanks. not saying quite what youve explained......but I do know Kreids is not a "dirty" player. He's VERY intense, strong and determined. Does take many stupid penalties, but he IS a rookie still. One very BIG rookie.

Yet, a rookie with all this baggage?

Thats Avery/Cooke territory right there. Congrats!

HespelerGreenFlash

Dec 20, 2007
we cannot win a playoff series without Price in net, I will bet any amount of money with you we will not win this series, what a freaking shame it is too

Awww give it a rest bro. We may very well see how much heart this team really has.

I believe in this team. Motivation in any sport is HUGE. And we have it in spades right now.

Go Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad