GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Can't lie, looking at Tokarski's playoff stats have me feeling confident. He's been unbelievable in his career.

With the number of shots the Habs block, and if the forwards can spend more time in the offensive zone, the Habs definitely have a chance here. People writing them off already can't see the big picture and can't understand that the game is played on the ice, not on the stats page.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
He's out for the rest of the series.

tumblr_liozu0KomC1qdxc3o.jpg

call it divine intervention. that picture is borderline sacrilegious. No matter how clever, and talented the inventor.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I still don't like this decision. If Tokarski plays poorly, you've already alienated Budaj. The same couldn't be said if it was the other way around.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It's been a short visit. Se la Vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Enjoy game. Can't wish you luck, because sometimes luck DOES win.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I still don't like this decision. If Tokarski plays poorly, you've already alienated Budaj. The same couldn't be said if it was the other way around.

i disagree. these guys are pros, if he plays he'll step up too..problem is, he hasn't ...**** in march 2-5 post sochi...**** last year game 5 - 6-1 loss...**** on saturday in the 3rd...why not go for the home-run?

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec
I'm bipolar... This morning, I was very confident, I felt we would beat up the rags and send em home full of doubts. Then the bad news came and my feeling was that we wouldn't win another game in this series.

Now, as the game approaches, I'm slowly regaining my confidence in this team. Right now, I don't know if they'll win but I feel they won't lose without giving a hell of a fight.

Go habs go! I believe!

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I'm bipolar... This morning, I was very confident, I felt we would beat up the rags and send em home full of doubts. Then the bad news came and my feeling was that we wouldn't win another game in this series.

Now, as the game approaches, I'm slowly regaining my confidence in this team. Right now, I don't know if they'll win but I feel they'll won't lose without giving a hell of a fight.

Go habs go! I believe!

I think I have more confidence today than I did Saturday afternoon... but I hate Saturday afternoon games.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
i disagree. these guys are pros, if he plays he'll step up too..problem is, he hasn't ...**** in march 2-5 post sochi...**** last year game 5 - 6-1 loss...**** on saturday in the 3rd...why not go for the home-run?

With Budaj we know we're likely not getting out of ECF. With Tokarski it's up in the air. Easy decision.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
This game could push his career in one of two very different directions.

GO HABS GO!!! GO DT!!!

There is only one direction. UP.
Status quo with anything else.

A lot of pressure is being put on this kid tonight IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad