GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
With Budaj we know we're likely not getting out of ECF. With Tokarski it's up in the air. Easy decision.
That's such ********. How can you possibly know that? Budaj played great versus playoff teams this year.

I'm 100% behind Tokarski. I just think that we now HAVE to win tonight.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Posting this one last time!
5RT0YaO.gif

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
His playoffs record in the AHL/WHL is better than regular season. It suggests to me that he is capable of raising his level of play when it matters.
The NHL is a whole different game or we'd have Corey Locke centering our first line right now.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
That's such ********. How can you possibly know that? Budaj played great versus playoff teams this year.

I can know that because Budaj has been terrible down the stretch. Terrible in the NHL playoffs in his career. And he has been terrible when he's had to play more than 1 game in a row.

Obviously the coaching staff agrees because they prefer Tokarski to him with zero NHL playoffs games experience.

The NHL is a whole different game or we'd have Corey Locke centering our first line right now.

Obviously, but you completely missed the point I made ?

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I can know that because Budaj has been terrible down the stretch. Terrible in the NHL playoffs in his career. And he has been terrible when he's had to play more than 1 game in a row.

Obviously the coaching staff agrees because they prefer Tokarski to him with zero NHL playoffs games experience.

Obviously, but you completely missed the point I made ?
No. Corey Locke raised his game in the playoffs. He was amazing in that Calder Cup run. Aside from Price, he was the best player on the team.

As for Budaj, he's mostly been thrown into games that are over. He wasn't terrible the other night.. the team in front of him was pathetic.

Still also think that Bournival > Prust.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
To Arms, To Arms, To Arms

They have the excuse to just fold, but if the boys do have CHaracter they will give it all they have, every shift. If that isn't good enough then so be it, but go out playing our game and leaving it all out on the ice. :handclap:

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Hard to the net all night, boys....and if you get tripped, then blades up and whatever happens, happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad