Prospect Info: Dylan Cozens, C/RW, 2019 7th overall, Lethbridge (WHL) --- Signed to ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Cozens wearing #79 in Development Camp.

I know those numbers are usually temporary, but for first rounders they usually sort those out fairly early. Cozens wore #24 (Pilut) at Lethbridge, and #22 (Larsson) on Team Canada. Speaking to Duffer today on Facebook he responded when asked about what number he wants that he didn't care, but he's never had a high number before and thought it might be pretty cool. So it could be #79. Don't love it but we will find out when they start selling jerseys.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
"He's perfect, this team has needed a number one center for a long time and now I think they have it."
The full Ralph Krueger interview.

Umm...wait, what?!?

Surely Ralph doesn’t see Cozens as eventually slotting ahead of Jack.

I’ve not heard that from anyone.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
"He's perfect, this team has needed a number one center for a long time and now I think they have it."
The full Ralph Krueger interview.

Ummm, I don’t want to alarm anybody but....what? Please tell me there’s more context to that.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
How good of a team will Lethbridge have this season?

Seem like a top of the middle/bottom of the top cluster lineup but Cozens and Addison should be a pretty strong tandem to generate scoring. Those two will drive the bus but they will need support.

Edit - they were second in their division and 4th in their conference. I could see them contending for their division. Depends on how some of their kids come along and what sort of year Cozens and Addison have.

Last edited:
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Jim Carr's Rug

Jan 16, 2006
Denver
You're both wrong, he's the kid from Real Genius.

nailed it.

jarret_gabe1.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not sure if this got posted, but Hughes and Cozens are joking around about how to put the jersey on early in this clip:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Didn't realize there was a third Hughes brother. He has some fancy-looking stats for a 15yo defenseman this past midget season.

71 22 61 83 1.17
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Beyond psyched to watch him develop with the NTDP. Both his brothers were beauties from day one.

Interesting to see if he moves up to the U18 by the end of the year like Quinn and Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad