GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
First learning to win of the night and it wasn't until the game was over.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Daws is the real deal. I'm not anointing him out future because @Bleedred would be upset but he looks like he's got a real chance to be a real good one
He could be, but I still think it would be a mistake and too reactionary for us to start the season with him on the NHL team next year.

I say if Blackwood is still here and sucks about a month or two into the season, send his ass to Utica (and don't tender him next year when his contract is up) and that's when you call up Daws.

I think Blackwood's Devils career is much closer to its end than it is to its beginning, but not because of Daws.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Really strong first 2 periods and a really weak 3rd. First legitimately great game from Daws.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He could be, but I still think it would be a mistake and too reactionary for us to start the season with him on the NHL team next year.

I say if Blackwood is still here and sucks about a month or two into the season, send his ass to Utica (and don't tender him next year when his contract is up) and that's when you call up Daws.

I think Blackwood's Devils career is much closer to its end than it is to its beginning, but not because of Daws.

Blackwood could very easily go either way. I think it's entirely possible he comes in next season fully healthy and is the Blackwood of old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad