GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Ok, Daws is way better than Blackwood, I'm sorry. You guys might not think shootouts matter but the way Blackwood bit on the slightest deke pissed me off so bad.

Oh and he also uses his stick.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
So do we have a legit NHL goalie developing?

I said this last week in the team discussion thread and everyone told me it was too early and Daws needs to develop another year in the AHL. I don't know, it might be garbage time for this season but I think he's making a great case to be the presumptive starter from here on out.

Reactions: My3Sons

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Like always with goalies, it will all come down to consistency. He has the skills to be a starter, but he needs the consistency to be one.

He's been consistently good for a bit now. I think the "soft" goals he's been allowing is just him still being raw and not really a consistency issue. I'm sure it will get better over time, dude is very young still.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Shocked to see so many people blaming Daws for the first goal. Troy Terry has been on fire this year and scored that exact goal like 100 times. That’s not a softie.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Camille the Eel

When’s the last time we won a shootout? When’s the last time we were able to say that our goalie was the one who won a game for us? While he didn’t exactly steal it, it was close. They had a ton of great looks at him in the 3d period. Better quality chances than we did for the entire second half of the game.

Reactions: Devs3cups
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad