GDT: Draft Day Bonanza - All rumors/speculation/draft talk here ( Poll Added!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do we take with the 9th OV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I'm personally hoping -- realistic hopes, not like hoping Dahlin or Svetchnikov falls -- that Tkachuk and the defensemen go early. That prevents the temptation for the Rangers to trade up for Tkachuk.

Then I'm hoping Zadina and Wahlstrom slide. This gives us the chance to get one at 9.

Best case scenario is both are there are we can swing a trade for 10 or something as well and get both.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Phil Kessel looks like your fat uncle and does what he does. You shouldn't judge a player by his face.
Not even when they look like this...?
giphy.gif

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I can rationalize moving up for Wahlstrom with the lack of elite shots on this team, moving up for Tkachuk screams "grit" and"personality" and "character"
If Hughes goes 4, Kotkaniemi goes 3, based on the rumors there is a good chance that both Tkachuk and Wahlstrom will be available at 8 anyway. Dahlin, Svechnikov, Kotkaniemi, Hughes, Zadina, Detroit takes Bouchard, Vancouver takes Dobson.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
All of the die hards can watch the 5g winning streak at the end of the season on their dvrs while the Rangers are picking 9th... or better yet... giving assets to move up...

Hey, as long as Hank is in net finishing the season ... that's what matter most....

Right???
Although I was mostly rooting for them to lose, in retrospect, they should have won 3 more games and gotten Carolina's spot.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I think they'd trade up for either Tkachuk or Wahlstrom.

I think they'd be more inclined to pay a slightly steeper price for Tkachuk.

But there are so many factors at work here.

I don't know if Bokk is on the radar. Kaut definitely is.

I have no idea on Kravtsov.

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
I can’t believe people here aren’t higher on Noah Dobson. I would be over the moon to draft a player of his caliber.

I don't think that it's people aren't high on him, I think it's that people don't think he'll fall anywhere close to 9. No sense in talking about someone you can't draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad