GDT: Draft Day Bonanza - All rumors/speculation/draft talk here ( Poll Added!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do we take with the 9th OV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
You're probably right...but can you imagine if you're sitting at 9 with both zadina and tkachuk on the table?

Anything can happen, but if we’re being realistic with ourselves, it’s much more likely that they’re both gone by 9. Which is unfortunate because I’d love them both.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
BTW, in before we draft Wahlstrom and before people start to complain that he floats on the ice and he is useless when he doesn't score.:D

Reactions: Irishguy42

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
I think it'll be Wahlstrom. But if they move up, it'll be with Vancouver for Tkachuk and the cost will be 39 and another pick.
Really? So they'd move up for Tkachuk but not Wahlstrom? Interesting.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Who could draft Wahlstrom before Vancouver? It's almost a certainty that he will be there at 7, no?

Tkachuk is likely higher on most boards, so put him, Hughes and Zadina in the top five. We don’t know where Kotkaniemi goes, but I’m guessing if he’s there at 8, the Hawks take him. Vancouver could life ok’ing at both Dobson and Bouchard, knowing one of them will be there at 9.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
All of the die hards can watch the 5g winning streak at the end of the season on their dvrs while the Rangers are picking 9th... or better yet... giving assets to move up...

Hey, as long as Hank is in net finishing the season ... that's what matter most....

Right???

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Assuming no trades and taking into account some of the latest rumors...

1)Buffalo - Dahlin
2) Carolina - Schvechnikov
3) Habs - Kotkaniemi
4) Ottawa - Hughes
5) Phoenix - Zadina (I don't think they pass on the talent)
6) Detroit - Tkachuk (see him as a faller here at this point and like the value) or a D like Dobson/Bouchard
7) Vancouver - Seem to be primarily interested in D - Dobson/Bouchard
8) Chicago - The real wildcard here IMO. Do they go off the board a bit and take a center? If Tkachuk isn't picked by Detroit, do they go with him? Or do they take Wahlstrom?
9) Rangers - Seems like a forward they like could end up being here but could also pan out that they're left with Bouchard and the next tier of forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad